1. Cut along the black lines to create a deck of cards. 2. Shuffle them up and place them face down in even rows.
3. Begin by flipping over one card, then another. If the pictures match, you get the pair. Move on to the next person's turn. If they don't match, flip both cards back over. Move on to the next person's turn.
4. The next player will also begin by flipping over one card, then another to see if they can get a match.
5. Pay attention! As more cards are flipped over you'll start remembering where certain pictures are and can more easily make matches.
6. The game ends when all pictures are matched up in pairs.
7. The person who has the most picture pairs at the end of the game wins!